” It is our choices… that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. “
Define your motivations using profil’INC. Developed by the Institute of Neurocognitivism, profil’INC is based on the Neurocognitive and Behavioral Approach (ANC), the result of 30 years of interdisciplinary research and land expertise which operates the synthesis between different disciplines and psychological approaches, therapies behavioral, cognitive and neuroscience (brain sciences).
Online questionnaire, profil’INC, helps to understand human behavior. It assesses:
- Unconditional motivations, source of pleasure and performance
- Conditional motivations, sensitive to result and recognition,
- Assertiveness: the instinctive confidence I have in myself and in others,
- The ability to adapt in complex or uncontrolled situations.
The analysis of the interactions between the data makes it possible to evaluate the stability of the motivation and to estimate the risk of demotivation or overinvestment in a person.
Some figures : profil’INC = 86 questions, 20 to 30 minutes to take it, a 32-page report.
The approach proposed by If, Conseil & Coaching is the following:
- An interview (also by phone if required) to define objectives and expectations – Duration : 1 hour.
- If, Conseil & Coaching sends an internet link, to access the platform allowing to perform the online questionnaire profil’INC. Expected duration: 20 to 30 minutes.
- Debrief of results, organized by If, Conseil & Coaching. 2 working sessions of 2 to 3h
Diagnostic tools may be proposed during this phase.